Epson digital inkjet technology offers several advantages comparing to the textile traditional printing process. Epson print heads are at the base of Monna Lisa® industrial textile printing system.
Epson offer for the textile market includes large format printers for sublimation or prints on specialty media.
Quality perspective, colours and nuances
From productivity point of view, digital printing offers the flexibility to switch from one pattern to another and shorter production times; from a quality perspective, the reproduction of an extensive gamut of colours and nuances.
Low environmental impact
Inkjet printing technology allows low environmental impact because of the low power consumption, of the tiny amount of water that needs to be treated and of the little space needed for the printing area.
Monna Lisa Evo Tre
Monna Lisa Evo Tre is a further step in the remarkable evolution of printing technologies in the textile sector and is characterized by higher flexibility and productivity.
- New Epson PrecisionCore printhead array to combine quality, precision, velocity and reliability with unprecedented results.
- Exclusive vacuum-packed and degassed ink management system
- Easy and safe access to the machine for inspections, management and maintenance operations.
- Wide interfacing with with all textile CADs
Monna Lisa T-16
Digital system for direct-to-fabric printing by F.lli Robustelli Srl based on Epson Micro Piezo technology.
- Superior productivity and high print quality
- Prints any design on any fabric
- Speed of up to 300m
- Interfaces with textile CAD and drying systems
- “Green Label” approvad
SureColor SC-F series
Sublimation up-to-64″ inkjet printers for heat transfer on substrates with polyester coating to customize promotional items, clothing or soft signage.
- Epson UltraChrome DS inks and Epson PrecisionCoreTM TFP print head
- Post-platen heater
- 1,5 l ink tanks
- LCD panel for easy operation
Calender for continuous transfer of sublimatic prints on paper made with Epson SureColor SC-F series.
SureColor SC-S series
64” inkjet printers with low environmental impact inks for print on specialty media such as PVC or polyurethane for the production of bags, shoes, accessories, etc.
- Low environmental impact Epson UltraChrome GS2/GSX inks up to 10 colours
- Epson Micro Piezo TFP print head
- One-person jack system
- Wide choice of RIP solutions